Thursday, December 06, 2007

Stop Working

This week, I started setting boundaries at work. I've no longer just let myself stay at work all day and evening because it's a good thing to do or because it will help someone else. If I keep working myself to death to please everyone else, I'm not going to be very useful to anyone. I've been feeling great, too!

I've been able to hang out with a friend at a bookstore and just talk about where God has taken us. I've been able to go deeper with the team that I will be planting a church with. I've also realized that when I'm setting time limits on my work, I have time to read.

I've got to start figuring out what books to read. I need to learn more about starting a church and growing leaders. That's what I'm hoping to do with my future down time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home