Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Prayer Request

As the Christmas season approaches, my family seems to be under attack. My dad has been having a lot of really random health issues, beginning in early summer. Now, he is starting to take anti-depressant medication tonight. He is now having anxiety attacks, and he’s feeling the empty nest syndrome. My mom also informed me that he really wishes he could get in touch with Chris, his son from his previous marriage. There has been a lot of conflict between my dad and Chris, and Chris just doesn’t want the relationship to get better.

My grandpa, who just had surgery on his legs the day after Thanksgiving, had to go to the ER, early Sunday morning. I’m not exactly sure why, but he had to go to Terre Haute on Tuesday to see a doctor. My grandma is stressed and worried and would like my mom to come down, but my mom is super busy and doesn’t think she’ll be able to make it down there. Today is my grandparents' anniversary. I hope they are able to have a great day.

Please keep my family in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home